Whether it is your first time to Africa or a safari enthusiast who is looking for the next adventure. We have chosen our destinations for their uniqueness and love of travelling a little off the beaten track. Remote wilderness, a cultural experience with a touch of luxury.
SELECT A DESTINATION BELOW
- ZimbabweZimbabwe is renown for its magnificent Victoria falls and the mighty rivers of the Zambezi and Limpopo. The landlocked country offers a range of diverse wildlife habitats and remnants of lost civilisation, the Great Zimbabwe ruins.FIND OUT MORE
- Secret Oman
- TanzaniaAstonishing natural scenery with one of the most spectacular annual wildebeest and zebra migrations. Tanzania boast's a extinct caldera full of wildlife, abundant birdlife and dramatic orange coloured sunsets that spread across the African sky.FIND OUT MORE
- KenyaThe country lies across the equator with stunning textured landscapes that are fascinating to the eye. The north lands are arid and desert areas that open up with the odd natural spring, to the south west the lands are fertile and home to the great lakes of the rift valley.FIND OUT MORE
- The Republic of CongoStunning dense forests of brilliant green and the intriguing lowland mountain gorilla. Forest elephants move through swampy wetlands, as red river hogs lay lazily on the edge of Lekoli RiverFIND OUT MORE
- MalawiMalawi a compact country has the third largest freshwater lake in Africa. Stretching for a distance of 580 kilometres this up and coming destination was discovered by the infamous Dr David Livingstone around 150 years ago.FIND OUT MORE